Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 year ender


After procrastinating for two consecutive Sundays, I finally made my 2011 season-ending run, a 12.96-km-run at the Manila Memorial Park in Sucat. It was special for me to run again at the Manila Memorial Park since it was my original running place during the time I was focused more with my tennis game and running was just my cross training activity. I was still a lone runner back then.

Although 2011 went by in a flash, I was happy to have set new PR for 5km, ran both a full marathon and an ultra marathon. I have met new runner friends through the 14 races I have joined this year. The after-race bondings with my HOB family were always great.

Here were the number of races I joined this year:

21km 8
16km 1
5km 2
32km 1
42.195km 1
50km 1
total 14

Looking forward to 2012 with more mileage and post-race bonding moments with my HOB family.

No comments:

Post a Comment